If you want to learn more about Marketing with Pinterest before deciding about getting help with your account, you might want to attend one of my in-person courses held in Central and Eastern NC. The course lasts about two hours and covers the basic of creating an account for your business, using pins and boards as marketing vehicles, and thinking about how your business can be represented on Pinterest in boards and images.
Classes will be tailored to respect the skills level of the audience, from beginner through skilled internet marketing adding a new social media service to a portfolio.
This is the basic course announcement:
Marketing with Pinterest
Learn how to use Pinterest, the newest (and most fun!) social media service, to drive traffic to your business’ website, establish credibility, convey expertise and a sense of who you are as a business person, and develop relationship with clients and partners. Pinterest is everything Twitter promised, only it’s fun! Pinterest marketing is most obviously useful for people in the ‘portfolio’ professions–anyone who uses pictures of their work as a sales tool. But people in many other fields are using Pinterest marketing to generate leads and drive traffic.
- March 21, 2013 (Thursday), 8:00 am. Knightdale Chamber of Commerce, 207 Main Street
Knightdale, NC 27545.
- March 28, 2013 (Thursday), 11:30 am, HART meeting (private), University Club, Raleigh
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013, Triangle South Enterprise Center, Dunn, NC. 6-8:30 PM. Marketing with Social Media Overview, with Martin Brossman
- Chatham County / Pittsboro: Stay tuned for date and location.
- Sept 6, Team Nimbus Center, Raleigh
- Sept 19, Sanford Chamber of Commerce
- October 9, Holly Springs, $25; via Raleigh Entrepreneurs Organization (the link goes to a MeetUp group)
- October 30, Durham, free, Women’s Business Center
- November 13, Professional Networking on the Web, Cardinal Club, Raleigh
- December 6, 8:30 am, Cary Chamber of Commerce, Wake Tech West (Kildaire Farm campus)
- January 22, 2013, Town of Cary
Marketing with Pinterest (ages 18 & up) NEW
Location: Page-Walker Arts & History CenterFees: $26(R) $34(N) (1 class)
Class #65915 Tue Jan 22 7-9 p.m. It’s in the Spring program brochure on page 128.Register at any of the Parks & Recs facilities or by phone at (919) 469-4061, using that Class number.
Anyone who is interested can register online using the course number (65915 ) or at any of the Town’s parks and recreation facilities.
- January 29, 2013, Center for Excellence (3803‐B Computer Dr. Ste. 106 Raleigh NC 27609, just off Six Forks South at the Beltline) with Martin Brossman, 6-9 pm. Register on EventBrite.
- Thursday, February 7, 2013, Triangle South Enterprise Center, Dunn, NC. 6-8 PM.